Search This Blog

December 07, 2009

Your suggestions are invited

Dear friends,
I thank you for your overwhelmening responses on my site and also the responses in get via emails.

Many have suggested that to start something on educating about banking (as i m a banker) to those who are in banking domain and trying to learn it.  I dont know it will be in order to do this or not, coz doing this ...on this site will be out of subject..what it is intended to .

I invite your suggestions on this ... post or email to tell your view on this.

Some have asked my permission to copy the material i post in my website. My reply is : you can freely do that but with only one condition that you will put my website URL (http://www.lifeplan.co.nr/) in your post along with the copied materials.

Voila ....go ahead.

No comments:

कंजूस

*☺☺ हंस लें थोड़ा सा ☺☺* एक दिन एक बहुत बड़े कजूंस  के घर में कोई मेहमान आया! कजूंस ने अपने बेटे से कहा "आधा किलो बेहतरीन मिठाई ले आओ।&q...