Search This Blog

October 06, 2009

2 -Morals-WORTH NOTING

A man with a gun goes into a bank and demands their money. Once he was given the money, he turns to a customer and asks, "Did you see me rob this bank?"
The man replied, "Yes sir, I did."

The robber then shot him in the temper, killing him instantly.
He then turned to a couple standing next to him and asked the man, "Did you see me rob this bank?"
The man replied, "No sir, I didn't, but my wife did!"

                    Moral- When Opportunity knocks....
 ===========================================================
 
Training program for top management.
 
A well-known motivational speaker gathering the entire crowd's attention,said,
"The best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who wasn't my wife !"
The crowd was shocked!
He followed up by saying, "That woman was my mother!"

The crowd burst into laughter and he gave his speech, which was well  received.

About a week later, one of the top managers who had the training decided  use that joke at his house. He tried to rehearse the joke in his head. It was a bit foggy to him.
He said loudly, "The greatest years of my life were spent in the arms of  woman who was not my wife!"
Naturally, his wife was shell shocked, murmuring.
After standing there for almost 10 seconds trying to recall the second  half of the joke, the manager finally blurted out "... and I can't remember who she was !"
As expected, he got thrashing of his life time....
Moral of the story: Don't copy if you can't paste


--
====Read inspiring small stories at my website at http://www.lifeplan.co.nr/ . Leave a comment at the line "comment" at the bottom of any story you like. You can also SUBSCRIBE FREE at the website so that new stories will reach automatically to your mailbox. Just Click the link "http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=MotivationalLinesMorehttp/wwwlifeplanconr&loc=en_US"

No comments:

कंजूस

*☺☺ हंस लें थोड़ा सा ☺☺* एक दिन एक बहुत बड़े कजूंस  के घर में कोई मेहमान आया! कजूंस ने अपने बेटे से कहा "आधा किलो बेहतरीन मिठाई ले आओ।&q...