Search This Blog

December 23, 2008

Being Critical

Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticise me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you. ----William A Ward

I have no right, by anything I do or say, to demean a human being in his own eyes. What matters is not what I think of him; it is what he thinks of himself. To undermine a man's self-respect is a sin. ----Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. ----Winston Churchill

Any fool can criticise, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving. ---Dale Carnegie

Three-quarters of the miseries and misunderstandings in the world would finish if people were to put on the shoes of their adversaries and understood their points of view. --M K Gandhi

No comments:

कंजूस

*☺☺ हंस लें थोड़ा सा ☺☺* एक दिन एक बहुत बड़े कजूंस  के घर में कोई मेहमान आया! कजूंस ने अपने बेटे से कहा "आधा किलो बेहतरीन मिठाई ले आओ।&q...